This Help area is organized by which page of the site you’re on, and by which part of which page. Check out the Help Contents below to find the right part of the right page.
If you’re just getting started with Prelude, be sure to check out our Getting Started page!
- Library Search
- Downloading Music
- Planning for a Sunday Service
- Entering Music in My (and My Churchs) Library
- Importing an Existing Database
- Adding Users to Your Account
- Customizing Services, Musicians, and Labels
- Buying More Points
How Prelude Works
- Finding & Downloading Music
- Using Prelude Downloads
- What Browsers to Use
How do I…?
- How do I get my 20% discount on Augsburg Fortress music?
- How do I add a piece of music to a Plan?
- How do I find and download copies of music from Prelude?
- How do I create a list of music for my choir this season?
- How do I include music that I own, or that my church owns, in planning?
- How often is Prelude data backed up so its not lost?
Prelude Home Page: your dashboard and information center
Planner Page: your work center
Account Page: information and tools just for you
- My Profile
- My Library & My Church’s Library
- Services, Musicians, and Labels
- Account Information